Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Summer Birthday!

I have so been off the grid over my vacation, my husband went back to work yesterday therefore I now have more time for my craft room over the last of my vacation!

I had such fun making this project, it's a tri-fold birthday "ocean" card.


I started by cutting my Bristol card stock to 5.5 x 12 I then used a mix of Distress Inks on the entire background. On top I used a Hero Arts waves stencil with the same Distress Inks mix I then sprayed the entire piece with my Distress sprayer for texture.  I die cut my ocean floor to 12 inches and used a Lawn Fawn Stitched border die for the top. I also used Distress Inks for the impression of sand. I then scored everything at 4inches and then glued my ocean bottom on the base.

For the sharks and fishes I used a mix of Avery Elle's Hello Chum and Lawn Fawn's Duh-Nuh. The colored fish are from Lawn Fawn and the black are by AE in the Hello Chum set.  


I colored all my images with various Copic Sketch markers. The sentiments are from Hello Chum and are embossed in some of my new WOW Glitter embossing powders, this one is Teal. I finished off the project with glossy accents and a sprinkling of sequins! 

The space in the middle panel will be for my message.

Thanks so much for taking the time, I will have more projects up this week!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment