Thursday, June 1, 2017

Waffle Flower Crafts Beach Scene

Happy Thursday! I love the new Waffle Flowers crafts summer release!  I couldn't resist playing with the bear and some of the elements from the Stay Cool set :)



I am counting down the days to our summer vacation! This scene so puts me right there! 

I stamped my bear, his drink and the cute bird on a floater then coloured them in with my Copics.  I fussy cut those three images and then used some Lawn Fawn border dies to create my background panel, my sandy beach (where I stamped and masked my beach towel) and my waves.  I used Distress Inks to colour all of those elements.  I then removed the mask from the beach towel and Copic coloured it as well.


I then pulled out the new Lawn Fawn palm tree dies with some coconuts :) I die cut the images in coloured card stock and added shading also with various Distress Inks.

I put my little scene together added a mix of Glossy Accents and Nuvo Jewel Drops to the scene.  This card makes me happy!

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment