Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wplus9 with watercolour

Happy hump day! I finally had some downtime last weekend in my craft room (happy place!)  I just received this new set by Wplus9 - Modern Anemones. 

I don't know about you but when I see a tutorial by Dawn the owner and illustrator of Wplus9 I get so inspired to try what she has shown so beautifully. It, of course, never turns out like hers but practice, practice, practice right??? Lol

Here is my interpretation of her white anemones using Distress Inks


I apologize for the picture, it has been so dark and rainy here in Montreal. I swear I need a light box to take pictures!  I decided to use the Mama Elephant frame so that I could place the flowers around it and frame the sentiment also from the same Wplus9 set.


I am pleased with the way it turned out and I will keep practicing watercoloring for flowers! I finished off my project with some Pretty Pink Posh clear droplets.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment