Thursday, April 27, 2017

MFT Koala!

Happy Friday eve! I realized that I haven't shared a critter card in a while! I fell in love with the new MFT Koala stamp set so I though this was the perfect critter to use!


I started by creating a mask out of Inkadinkadoo masking paper and a circle die. I used the negative space and applied a mix of Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral. Once that was done, I die cut the panel with my Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangle.


I then used my Misti to stamp my images which I then colored with my Copic markers.  I die cut a circle using Lawn Fawn green card stock and stitched circle die. I then used one of Lawn Fawn's Grassy border dies for the grass.


The sentiment banner is also one of the new Lawn Fawn products and paired it with an MFT sentiment from the same Koala stamp set.  Finished off my card with Pretty Pink Posh Lavender, Pink and orange sequins and Nuvo Jewel drops. Just a note, the googly eyes are by Doodlebug and I needed to use them because I smudged the black gell pen that I used to darken the eyes... Yes, that's me! Lol

Thanks so much for taking the time!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment