Monday, March 27, 2017

Watercolor with Altenew

Happy Monday crafty friends, Kim with you this morning with a no-line Altenew watercolored flower! Products can all be found in the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop :)


I bought a new set of watercolor paints and I wanted to practice so I pulled out one of my favorite Altenew flower sets Beautiful Day. I always love to practice colouring on Altenew florals due to the size of their stamps.  

I started by stamping my image using Distress Ink in Old Paper and slowly building my color. Once I finished my flower I fussy cut it once it was dry (moral to this story, always by the dies...lol)  I then used some accompanying foliage stamps from the Beautiful Day set along with the leaves from the Winnie and Walter In Bloom Addie's Garden set.

I stamped my sentiment in a mix of black and lavender inks using my Misti to mask and be able to double stamp the sections. I cut a matching card base from my Canson watercolor paper popped up my card sprinkled some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins and I was done!

If any of these products interest you and the stock is limited please select the notify me button, Vanessa rocks at re-stocking very quickly!



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment