Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday Rainbow MFT Hugs!

Happy Monday, Kim with you here this morning sharing a rainbow themed card featuring MFT product from the Butterfly Reflections Ink store!!!

It was such cold weekend I decided to hibernate a little a find some well deserved quiet time in my craft room!


I absolutely wanted to use the Furever Friends stamp and die sets by My Favorite Things, there is just something about the MFT images that I love. After colouring my images with my Copic markers, I decided I wanted an anchor for them and what better than the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Big Hugs die! I decided to die cut it from the new Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 papers, I am so going to need to order more of this paper pack!


I then decided to die cut the bottom of my base panel using the My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 and repeated it with some more of the same Lawn Fawn pattern paper. I put the card together and added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins (new to the BR shop!) and a variety of the Nuvo Jewel Drops.


And for today's post, I decided to offer a few different views of my project!

Have a great week!
Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment