Monday, March 6, 2017

Birthday Sloth with Hugs!

Happy Monday! Kim back with you today and I am in a great mood! March has arrived which means spring is around the corner! 

My project today features all Lawn Fawn products and is a birthday card for one of my nephews! Go check out the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop for some great Lawn Fawn products, links below!


I have always loved Lawn Fawn and especially their critters. This sloth from the Hang in There stamp set is certainly not an exception - I just love him! I started by stamping and coloring my sloth with Copics (W7 and W5 for the eyes, a mix of W5, W3, E71 and E74 for the body, E40 and E42 for the face). I die cut the image then went through my Lawn Fawn stash and decided on a jungle theme for my nephew Tristan. I used the trees from Critters Down Under and the leaves from Critters in the Jungle.

I then decided to die cut my base panel from Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches Elle-ments. The cloud masks were die cut from Lawn Fawn clouds and I used Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass for the sky. I also used my Copics for the trees and leaves in YG01, YG13 and YG17 and for the tree trunks I used E31, E55, E57 and E77. I then felt I needed to add some more jungle greenery and I used the Grassy Border from Lawn Fawn and added a bit of Mowed Lawn Distress Ink for depth. I put my card together before choosing my sentiment, I ended up loving the Lawn Fawn With Hugs from the Fab Flowers set. I added a few Lawn Fawn hearts and the birthday hat also from Hang in There and a pompom!

Have a great week!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment