Monday, February 27, 2017

Spring Flowers with New Lawn Fawn!

Happy Monday! Kim with you this morning to share a spring flowers kind of project! March begins in a few days, daylight will become more present which is the beginning of the end of winter! Yay!

My project today features some new Lawn Fawn which can all be found in the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop!


I started by die cutting my Dotted Square die by Lawn Fawn out of Neena Solar White and then die cut the centre with the MFT Peek-A-Boo Circle Windows (love that die set).  I then stamped a bunch the flowers and the butterfly from the new Lawn Fawn Fab Flowers Set in multiple die inks.  I used the matching dies and die cut all the images including one of the "Happies" from the Happpy, Happy, Happy Lawn Cuts set out of dark pink paper from the Watercolor Wishes 6 x 6 paper pack (these two new paper packs rock my little world...I will definitely need more).  I then stamped my birthday sentiment from the Happy, Happy, Happy stamp set in Versafine Onyx black on lavender card stock.  Once all of the elements were die cut, that beautiful plaid pattern paper from the new Rainbow Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 was screaming my name so I cut a piece to place in back of the white panel, it worked beautifully with my images!

I then used a variety of Nuvo Jewel Drops for accents along with my white gell pen. I really like the way this project turned out, the colors made me all kinds of happy!

Have a great week!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment