Monday, February 6, 2017

Neat and Tangled Valentine's Day Tag!

Happy Monday! Kim with you this morning and I can't believe Valentine's Day is around the corner, 2017 is going by fast! My project today features the wonderful Neat and Tangled My Favorite Nut stamp set and dies :)


I thought the size and dimensions of the acorn with the squirrels was perfect to make my husbands Valentine's Day gift tag! I am in love with this set and the tag dimension is perfect. I colored the images with my Copics and used more caramel colours for the bottom and traditional browns for the top. I decided on warm greys for the squirrels to make them stand out.  I then did some surgery for the sentiment because I felt the "you are my nut" represented the recipient well! Lol! I embossed the sentiment in white. I then felt the tag needed some hearts, so I used a mix of Lawn Fawn heart dies to finish off the tag!

I used my We R Memory Keepers hole punch and then made the box out of Kraft card stock using my gift box punch board (also by We R Memory Keepers). Then attached the tag with Lawn Fawn Peppermint Twine and natural twine.

I think he will get a kick out of this! Have a great week!
Thanks for taking the time
Kim

1 comment: