Monday, January 30, 2017

MFT Otters!!!

Happy Monday all! Kim here with you this morning for Butterfly Reflections Ink featuring the wonderful MFT Otters!

I love otters, I keep telling my husband that if we lived in a warmer climate I would want one in the pool all year long! No can do in Montreal...


This one will double as a Valentine's Day card for one of my best friends, who loves otters too :)
This guy below was my inspiration from a Google search:


Look at that dude! Lol

For my card I started with a Neena Solar White card base and embossed it with a Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folder. I then die cut my frames (Poppy Scribble Trio Frames) out of Kraft and Neena. The Kraft for the actual frame and the Neena to stamp my otters.  I Copic coloured my otters and tried to get the same colours as my inspiration photo (E42, E43, E44 and E47 for the body, E30, E31 for the nose surround and R22, R46, R37 and R59 for the heart). I made my own waves using B00, B02 and B04) I then used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the sky. I put my frames together and then used Stick It adhesive with craft foam and my red shiny card stock then die cut it with the Avery Elle Simply Said Hugs Elle-ments. I then embossed my "Otter" sentiment from the same MFT Otter set with white embossing powder and cut my black card stock to size. 

I put the last elements on the card and added some Neat and Tangled sequins from the Peppermint Stick Sequin Mix and I also die cut the hearts from the same foam/shiny paper with Lawn Fawn hearts.


Hope you all have a wonderful week! 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment