Monday, November 14, 2016

Avery Elle Kitsch Christmas

I have been waiting so long for this stamp set! It was backordered everywhere to the point that I had the die set for six weeks before getting my little hands on it!  I apologies, I haven't posted in a while due to work (day job...jeez) and I have received holiday card orders for a company I deal with annually.  I should be positing regularly now :)


I am madly in love with the deer in this set and the retro looking sentiments! I coloured her with Copics, I will be using these a lot this year.  Aside from the Avery Elle deer and bow (Kitch Christmas) and sentiment the remaining products are Lawn Fawn (snow in the background, the birch trees and the snowy hill dies) and MFT red foil frame. I topped it off with (huge shocker!) Pretty Pink Posh sequins :)

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment