Monday, May 30, 2016

MFT Snuggle Bunnies!

I just picked up the My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies stamp set! So very happy that my local store received this set! I am just waiting for the dies that go with these SWEET images!


I started with a panel of Canson Watercolor paper and used a mix of Weathered Wood, Iced Spruce and just a hint of Stormy Sky Distress inks for my background.  I sprayed the panel with my Distress Sprayer which gave that stormy sky effect.  I then die cut another panel of the same cardstock for the hills and water.  Also used Distress for both, Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs and a bit of Ground Espresso for the "beach" and Tumbled Glass and a touch of Salty Ocean for the water.  I stamped my images from Snuggle Bunny with MFT Hybrid Kraft ink and used my Prismacolor pencils and Gambol to colour them in and added some black to emphasize part of the images then I fussy cut them.  I decided to mute the background a little by die cutting a vellum panel and I die cut some Lawn Fawn clouds. The sentiment was embossed in white and is by Mama Elephant.  The rocks and leaves are by Lawn Fawn.  A sprinkle of stars and sequins finish off the design.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment