Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hero Arts Layering Flamingo

I am so enjoying the Hero Arts Layering stamps! I picked up this Flamingo -- I mean who could resist!  


I used my Misti stamp tool for the Flamingo with Hero Arts Soft Blossom ink (base), Lawn Fawn Pink Flamingo for the second layer and Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink for the last layer.  I stamped the last layer once more in versa mark and added some clear embossing powder, the effect is difficult to see in the picture but what a nice raised finishing touch.  For my background, I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemonade. I really like the final look for the sky but felt like it needed a little somethin', somethin' so I added gold ink splotches which I love.  I stamped my sentiment and put the card together then added good Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

2 comments: