Saturday, April 23, 2016

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge #43

Quiet Saturday! Love those :) I picked up some of the new MFT stamps and dies last week so I felt like playing along with the current MFT Color Challenge.







I used the Fly-By Friends stamp set, what a happy springy set so the colours in the challenge were such fun to use.  I copic coloured the Daisies with Y11, Y21 and Y17, the leaves with YG21, YG23 and YG17.  For the butterfly I used a mix of BG11, BG13, BG49 (inside wings) and I used B00, B01 and B02 for the outside wings. Used my White Gellyroller for added detail. I stamped the grass repeatedly with Hero Arts Green Hills ink. The pattern paper I mixed with Kraft for the sentiment is MFT plaid 6 x 6 paper pad. I topped everything off with Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment