Friday, March 4, 2016

No-line Copics and Prismacolor!

This stamp is an oldie but a goodie! One of my favourite flower stamps ever from the Blooming Garden stamps set. I was practicing some no-line colouring and I am really happy with the way it turned out!


I was inspired by a YouTube tutorial by the amazing Sandy Allnock! I used the Avery Elle Stitched Wonky Frame die for both my Neena cardstock and my vellum top. I took my one inch post-it tape to mask the sides and top and bottom. I stamped my poppies with the Misti in both MFT Cherry Red (flowers) and Gumdrop Green (stems). I used R89, R39, R37 and R14 for the flowers and G29, G19 and G07 for the greenery.  The blue is my go to Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, I took off my masks and used a little white gell pen on the areas that bleed slightly.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts It's Your Day. I glued the four corners of the vellum, I felt is gave the final card a little somethin', somethin'!

Thanks os much for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment