Saturday, March 12, 2016

Lawn Fawn Fairy Fun!

When I picked up my new Lawn Fawn products, I wasn't going to buy the Fairies! Can't figure out why... I love this set! I had fun mixing three different Lawn Fawn sets for this one.


I started with Tim Holtz watercolor paper and a mix of Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Milled Lavender and Wilted Violet Distress Inks for my colour splotches. I then stamp and coloured my fairies in Copics with colours that matched my Distress choices. For the purple fairy I used V12, V04, V06 and V09. The pink is RV10, RV13 and RV13 and finally for the yellow I used Y11, Y21 and Y32.  I topped the wings and some of the hair with fairy dust by using my Clear Star Gelly Roll pen by Sakura. The brushes and paint cans are from the Lawn Fawn Chirpy, Chirp, Chirp set the sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Color my World set and, of course, Fairy Friends! I used two of the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders - the medium and the smaller of the three with both a piece of Neena and Vellum. The watercolor paper was die cut with the largest Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies. I finished it of with Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins.

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I am truly amazed at all of your beautiful cards. I love this card, it's so cute. I just ordered this set I can't wait to get it so I can kind of copy your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so very sweet Denise! Thank you so much, you will love that set!

      Delete