Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lawn Fawn Easter Project!

Happy Saturday! Weather is starting to clear, the sun is out and I have high hopes for an early Spring!  We have a March Easter this year so I have begun my projects.  This one features all Lawn Fawn products :)


I started by die cutting a Neena Solar White panel with the largest of the Stitched Rectangle dies I used Mama Elephant Pigment Inks (Buttercup, Piggy Bank and Lollipop) I picked these inks because they matched the Nicole Lawn Fawn plaid paper accent.  I die cut a second piece of Neena the same as  the first and die cut the cloud and the grass (Meadow Border). I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover Distress inks for the grass.  I also die cut the butterflies and tulips from the Meadow Borders set and used the same pigment inks on them.  The eggs are from the new Chirpy, Chirp, Chirp set and the bunny and sentiment are from Eggstra Special Easter set. I topped everything off with PPP sequins!

Thanks so much for taking the time!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! Your ink blending on the background and the butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete