Monday, October 5, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #115 - Sentiments!

Happy Monday! How many of you enjoyed World Cardmaking Day over the weekend?! I sure took advantage, great way to justify sneaking away and just playing! 

Welcome to a new week and a new Lawnscaping Challenge - Sentiments! I love the Lawn Fawn scripty sentiment dies, so I decided to feature my new Congrats die and the Baaah Humbug set!


To colour the "ewe" or sheep and bow I used my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens, I am obsessed with them! I cut the rectangle and ovals from the Lawn Fawn Stitched collections. Die cut the Congrats three times, black, lavender and white then glued slightly offset. I blended SSS Maliblue in the background I then stamped the "ewe" sentiment and glued everything together - background plaid from MFT.


The lucky winner of this challenge will receive a $25.00 gift card from the fabulous Ellen Hutson on-line store!


Thanks for taking the time for more wonderful inspiration go to the Facebook inspiration page 

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim


1 comment: