Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Lawn Fawn Thanksgiving!

Good morning! Kim from the Lawnscaping FIT team this morning sharing a fun and easy Thanksgiving project. It was Thanksgiving in Canada this past weekend and I always make nameplates for everyone as my husband and I collectively have a large family, this makes everything so much easier! My project would also work for the current Lawnscaping Challenge - Sentiments , which is open until tomorrow so you still have time to submit!



I die cut Kraft 4x4 squares and folded them in half, die cut the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Leaves also from Kraft. I used various colours of Distress Inks to colour the leaves. I then used Milo's ABCs for the "give" and the names on the black tags, I used the Scripty Thanks die and cut from black and orange cardstock and I used Gathered Twigs Distress on the orange and glued them offset so the black would allow for a shadow.  Once everything was glued I felt the Holiday Party Animal Pilgrim Hat would be a cute topper to the "h" in the thanks. I used older Lawn Trimmings in the Orange and Brown to attach the nametag!  Don't forget you still have time to submit to the current challenge sentiments the lucky winner of this challenge will receive a $25.00 gift card from the fabulous Ellen Hutson on-line store!


Thanks for taking the time and for more wonderful inspiration go to the Facebook inspiration page 

Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment