Friday, October 23, 2015

Holiday craft time with Hero Arts!

I am just loving the 2015 Hero Arts Holiday collection. Hero Arts is the first stamp company I discovered when I began card making.  I love the refreshed Hero Arts look and stamps! I was so very excited to start playing!  This is from a Lia Griffith "tag set" but I really wanted to make a shaker card out of it! I just love the die and with glitter paper you don't need much else! I am submitting this one to the current Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge. Please scroll down to see product list.






Products used:
Hero Arts Merry and Bright Tag Set by Lia Griffith;
 Hero Arts Winter Wonders woodblock sentiment;
 Embossing folder also by Hero Arts with Sizzix
Mix of sequins and Wow Silver Sparkle Embossing powder

Thanks so much for taking the time!
Kim 



4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!! Good luck! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Awesome white, silver and blue color combo!
    Thanks for joining in the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this unique use for the die. Beautiful colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosa tarjeta!!!
    felicidades
    http://mi-scrap.blogspot.cl

    saludos desde CHile

    ReplyDelete