Monday, August 3, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge - Back to School!

Happy Monday Kim Here from the Lawnscaping FIT team! Welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge! This week the challenge is all about Back to School, which is strange for me as a Canadian - our back to school is the last week of August and I am only mid-way through my Summer vacation! Luckily I had the Lawn Fawn Color my World stamp set to inspire me, lol! I am so NOT ready for back to school - too early and the sun is still too bright! Enough of my mid-Summer contemplation and on to the challenge!




On to my project:


I used the Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die with black cardstock I also used Memories Unicorn white pigment ink to give a blackboard effect (didn't catch it well on my picture). I used the Lawn Fawn stiched circle dies to cut one side of the bag and put heat resistant acetate on the back. I white embossed the Good Luck sentiment. I then used primary Copic colours for my four crayons and white embossed the smiley faces. I filled the bag with Smarties (my husband later inherited of them lol). Added a few Lawn Fawn die cut hearts and some Lawn Trimmings red twine.

The lucky winner of this challenge will receive a $25.00 gift card from the fabulous Ellen Hutson on-line store!


Thanks for taking the time for more inspiration go to the Facebook inspiration page 

Kim


2 comments:

  1. Cute idea for your goodie bag Kim in making the bag from black c/s. Also congrats on your win at Mama Elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your coloring skills here are wonderful. There is such vibrancy and dimension. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete