Monday, August 17, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #112 - Embossing!

Embossing is one of my favourite techniques! The Lawnscaping challenge this week is right up my alley! When it comes to Lawn Fawn products I rarely go "CAS" but I was so inspired by the Lawn Fawn "Love" die. In my opinion it should stand out!


So here is my "CAS" project:


The "love" die is Lawn Fawn as are the heart dies that I Copic coloured, the dots in the background are from We r Memory Keepers. I Embossed the Love die with Zing turquoise embossing powder three times and I added glossy accents to the hearts.

LAWN FAWN is the wonderful Sponsor for this Challenge, Woot! You could win Lawn Fawn stamp set of your choice! 





Head on over the Facebook Inspiration page for more project inspiration!

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment