Sunday, May 24, 2015

New technique Sunday!

I have been away for work this past week, feels nice to be home and able to have some fun in my craft space! I made this one for the current Lawnscaping Challenge #106 try a new technique. There are a few new items here but for the technique this was my first attempt at bokeh.  I created the background with Distress inks and some dots from SSS with Memories Unicorn White.  The Silver twine in the back is also new, I have never been able to properly messy pile twine(there is so much tape in the back of that puffy star, lol)! Also, new even though it is an older Lawn Fawn set, is the Critters Ever After picked it up last time I was in my favourite craft store Scrapbook Centrale. I feel in love with the dragon made me think of Puff the Magic Dragon, loved that story as a kid :)




Products used:

Lawn Fawn: Critters Ever After, Hello Baby
Lawn Fawn Puffy Star die
Copics
Vellum
White Zing embossing powder
Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio
Memorie Unicorn White
SSS Lots of Dots
PPP Sequins
Silver twine
Cool Mint Stickles and Glossy Accents
All Neena Solar white yardstick 80 and 110 lbs

Thanks for taking the time and happy Sunday!
Kim


3 comments:

  1. Wow, nice job! Oh how I love that dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh soo cute!! Your background is stunning!! Such a fun card!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly why I had to have that set too! Lol. Seriously sweet card. I adore it.

    ReplyDelete