Saturday, April 11, 2015

Lawn Fawn Critters in the Jungle

This one was such fun to make, like all the Lawn Fawn Critters sets the possibilities are endless.  I do love the fact that most of the LF sets and dies are great to pair together.  I have been producing and enjoying my craft room over the last 10 days work travel has finally ceased for the next week or so. This will be the first of four posts today! I decided to enter this one as well to the Lawnscaping dimension challenge as a second entry.




Lawn Fawn Critters in the Jungle, Thanks die, Polaroid die and Let's Polka pattern paper
Topics and PPP sequins!

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim



6 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the jungle friends! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so cute!! Your coloring is so pretty and I really like all of the dimension in this scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! this is INCREDIBLE!! i love the scene here!!! and it really does look like SO much dimension is going on!! love love love the layers of the foliage and the critters!! and the coloring is just stunning!! so so so cool!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sucker for anything Polaroid-style, and this just rocks. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! The dimension factor is fab as well as your coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with the current Lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little photo scene! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete