Saturday, April 4, 2015

Avery Elle Watercolour

I love this elephant, just picked this set up from my local scrapbook store - Scrapbook Centrale.  The challenge this month at the aeiheartu challenge is watercolour. I enjoy it but find it difficult to control (control freak anyone lol!). I tried the no-line watercolour with the elephant, I like the way it turned out.



Stamps: Avery Elle "Ellie" and "Cupcakes" (sentiment)
Distress inks
Versafine Onyx Black ink
PPP sequins
Ranger watercolour paper

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim


4 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Kim! :-) Your colouring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your no-line colouring is fab- gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL!!! =) I LOVE the Colors and I think you did an AWESOME Job!! I AGREE its HARD for me too with water color because of the control!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't think this could be any cuter!! Love, love, love!! Thanks so much for playing along with the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete