Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Avery Elle just for fun

If you have been to my blog before,  I believe it is very easy to see that I am a huge animal lover.  Any die set or stamp set featuring critters but especially dogs and cats are made for me! This Avery Elle stamp set was obviously calling my name!  Made this one for fun and turned the dog into my Golden, Glory. I showed this card to my husband and he assumed I had made it for him ha!


Products used:

Avery Elle Furry Friends stamps and die (dog ((dog, bowl, ball, sentiment and paws))
Paper Smooches dog house and bone die
Lawn Fawn grassy border, fence and cloud dies
Tim Holtz stencil (dog house)
Gathered Twigs distress ink
Copics
I believe it is a Darcy embossing folder

Just had fun making this little scene :)

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment