Monday, October 13, 2014

Crazy Simon Says Stamp Animals!

The animal stamp set in question was designed by Sandy Allnock and is one of my favourites! I am a major champion of animals and the crazier the better, this set is right up my alley! A little FYI - Sandy Allnock lost her dog last week, I can so sympathize I lost my 14 year-old Gummer girl in 2013 (18 months ago) and I still shed tears when I think of her.  She didn't want any sympathy comments so I will do it here, she compiled a video of pictures with her Ciara and I cried when I watched it remembering my Gummer.  My heart hurts for her right now. So what better than a crazy Goat! Lol.



SSS inks as well, SSS lot of dots set.
And some fun!

Thanks for taking the time I swear last post today....
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment