Saturday, August 23, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge - Sportmax

I am submitting this one to the Runway Inspired Challenge #66 Sportmax.  Those beautiful bold coloured roses were my inspiration. Too beautiful not to be the inspiration! I recently purchased the Gansi Tambi watercolours, just love them.  I decided to experiment with using an outline rose stamp by My Favorite Things (Blooming Roses). I had never attempted trying to make my own flower but I am really pleased with the way it turned out.

The sentiment is also from My Favorite Things (Birthday Greetings) and the blue panel on the inside was clear embossed with the wood grain stamp from My Favorite Things (Western Backgrounds), although it is impossible to see in the picture.




Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful watercolouring - your roses are fabulous!! Thanks for strutting your stuff with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such inspired watercoloring...lovely job!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete