Saturday, August 30, 2014

Gilding Flakes

I picked up gilding flakes by Cosmic Shimmer this week and I was dying to try them.  Jennifer McGuire and Julie Ebersole have both had videos showing this product. I used it with Versa Mark and Judi Kins Sticky Stuff. I have always loved the Hero Arts Brushed Frame woodblock stamp so I started with that, when I looked at the result (which I love) I though right away of the OWH Hero Arts Moose. I am from the province of Quebec, we see moose all the time! This is a perfect card for someone that I am thinking about that doesn't live close and this stamp set is one of my favorite Hero Arts sets that I own.


Products: Stamps all Hero Arts
Autumn Leaves gilding flakes
Prettty Pink Posh sequins
Zing coper embossing powder
Lawn Fawn leaf dies on kraft with a few distress inks
Googly eyes

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim


1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card Kim especially with those googly eyes! I love how you've used the flakes on your frame!

    ReplyDelete