Monday, April 28, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #58 and Case this sketch #73

I am submitting this one to the Runway Inspired Challenge/Case this sketch challenge.  I want to take the watercolour on-line card class so I went to my trusty neighborhood Michales and bought some watercolour paints.  I picked up a flat colour set and this shimmery set that was just yelling my name.  The background on the panel piece was done with the shimmery watercolour.  




Products used:

Little B dies (flowers), SSS happy die, the Mother's day die is by Cottage Cutz
Neena solar white card base, Watercolour paper
Michaels watercolour paints
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Gold enamel dots Teresa Collins
Lawn Fawn sequins
Glossy accents

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous- LOVE your watercoloring! Thank you so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete