Saturday, March 1, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks - Designer Drafts Challenge

It is a sketch (designer drafts) challenge over at Paper Smooches this week.  I bought this American Crafts paper pack last week and I love it! I am usually intimidated by pattern paper but I just love this one.





Products used:

Paper Smooches: Sentiment Sampler and Nine Lives (love that kitty :)
Simon Says Stamps lots of dots
Nina solar white, Kraft
Gold spray, American Crafts 6x6 paper pack
Lawn Trimmings - Gold
Enamel dots

Thanks for taking the time!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. I love your card design and the bright fun colors Kim. That image is adorable:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Love the colors, the fun randomness of the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card! Great coloring on the kitty. :)

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete